Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #1541
      Solutions JamesSolutions James

      I have come across a post shared outside a group- Life in UK for nurses where the issue of license renewal was mentioned.

      Post below

      How to renew your Nigeria license

      >> Select license renewal
      >> Then select the option that says you are exempted from CDP
      >> When you log in
      >>Then select diaspora as the reason

      Upload any training you have done either in your hospital or online

      >>Then it will take you to payment option, select and pay

      It will display documents you need to provide

      >Visa page of your passport
      >Data page of your passport
      >Your BRP
      >Certificate of any course you have done here

      For anyone this information might help, I renewed my Nigeria license last December, the license was picked up from my selected branch a month later, about few weeks ago(that was fast). All I did was to write authorization letter for her to pick it for me.

      >We normally do all e-learning on ESR in my trust without issuing certificates, what can I upload??

      [ You don’t have any saved certificate ? If yes , try to register on
      Do any training of interest and save the certificate , then you can use that.

      Also remember to select diaspora in your location or one of the pages where you see that option. You only need your work email to register

      Credits to the source of this information, mainly from “life in UK for nurses” group

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.