Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #2355
      Timilehin EburuTimilehin Eburu

      Are you a pharmacist and would love to seek a greener pasture in UK. Pharmacists in the UK are regulated by #General Pharmacists #Council (#GPhC).

      If you are from Overseas you are supposed to register with GPhC in order for you to access jobs in the UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

      Before you can apply to register as a pharmacist with the GPhC through Overseas pharmacist registration route, you must complete:

      1. Complete an #Overseas Pharmacists #Assessment #Programme (#OSPAP)
      2. Complete a 52 weeks of pre-registration training in England, Scotland or Wales signed off as satisfactory by your tutor
      3. Complete the GPhC registration assessment with a pass result
      4. You need to have done Academic #IELTS got a score of at least 7.0 in each testing area and an overall score of 7.0

      For more information; Contact 08053258679

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.