• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by Kanyinsola ArojojoyeKanyinsola Arojojoye.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #3687
      Kanyinsola ArojojoyeKanyinsola Arojojoye

      To work as a healthcare assistant in the UK, you need to be 18+ and have a first school leaving certificate in English language.

      Whether you are a Clergy man, Engineer, Lawyer, Banker, Artisan of Business executive, you are qualified to apply to work in the UK as a Healthcare assistant.

      To work as a Healthcare assistant/ carer in the #UK, you don’t need the following:
      – A degree
      – You don’t have to be a medical personnel
      – you don’t need to pay any application fee
      – You don’t need a guarantor
      – You don’t need to have anyone in the UK

      Lot of people people without medical qualifications are landing decent jobs in the UK as care assistant and senior care workers year with sponsorship, visa support and accommodation.

      The video below can serve as a guide to furnish you with all the information you require.


Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.